The Top Management of Intellicare Srl (President, CEO) has set its own Quality Management System, as well as the Quality Management System for the medical sector, in order to ensure:
- that the customer’s (contractual) and mandatory (legal and regulatory) requirements are set and met;
- that the customer focus and satisfaction are a priority in all company activities;
- that the complaints, non-compliances and any reports of non-fulfillment of company requirements are promptly reported;
- that the SGI is applied and that it reaches the defined objectives, which are reported in a specific document subject to review/update by Top Management;
- that the personnel and suppliers understand the company needs and comply with the SGI documents;
- that the suppliers undergo periodic assessment to ensure that they have/maintain the quality requirements needed to ensure the products/services compliance with the purchase specifications;
- that the staff are trained and aware of their role in compliance with the requirements, the quality of the products, the mandatory and regulatory requirements;
All personnel are required to comply with the SGI and to report any non-compliances or anomalies with the requirements.
The CEO furthermore represents the Management with regard to the SGI, both internally and externally (e.g. towards the Certification Body).
The policy is subject to review by the Top Management for the Management Review or in case of changes that may have an impact on the policy.
Intellicare Srl shall communicate this policy within the organization by e-mail; and also to suppliers/customers/ partners, if and when deemed necessary.